Monday, November 10, 2014

Twenty Six


It feels like just yesterday I was celebrating my 25th birthday with my girlfriends and jumping out of a plane. Shane and I had a wonderful time celebrating last year, and this year was nothing shy of perfect! 

Shane and I live very close to Kennesaw Mountain, and we have been wanting to go hiking for a while. Sunday morning, we did a few things around the house to get ready for the work week, and then we took the dogs for a hike. 


Polly loves car rides!


After about 2 miles, we stopped at this beautiful landing and we could see the ATL skyline. 


Surprising, I am not even sore today. I decided on the hike that I want to have a more active lifestyle. I eat anything and everything I want, and I can't imagine eating healthy all the time so I figure I should at least be more active. It was fun to be outdoors and spend some quality time together. 


The view was beautiful and the weather was perfect! 

After hiking, we took the dogs home and then Shane took me shopping for my birthday! I got lots of clothes and a cute new pair of suede wedges. It was fun to spend the day together! 

The rest of the weekend was pretty low key. Shawna and Kelly came over for dinner on Friday night. Shane grilled pork chops and we sat by the fire pit and hung out together. Saturday we were very lazy. We cuddled and watched football all day.

In other news, I am so excited to see my girlfriends this weekend and go to a concert in Athens. Athens is one of my favorite places on Earth! It holds so many memories from college and from falling in love with Shane. 

My parents are also going to come and visit to celebrate my birthday. I sure do feel loved! 

No comments:

Post a Comment