Friday, May 16, 2014

Rowan's Ballet Recital

Yesterday after work I headed to Grayson to watch Rowan in her ballet recital. She was so excited when she heard Aunt C was coming to see her. When I arrived at her daycare, she was super happy to see her huge Dora balloon and flowers. I helped her pin her hair, and of course she wanted some lip gloss! She showed me some of her dance moves, and I met some of her little friends. She seemed so excited about her big performance.

But then... the music started and all eyes were on her. Bless her heart, she was miserable up there. She turned her back to the audience and just stared at the wall. We cheered for her and called her name, and she just shook her head.

At one point, David even went in the corner behind the dance teacher and started doing the dance moves in hopes of Rowan copying his moves, but she was not going to change her mind.


In honor of Throwback Thursday, I found these baby pictures of Ro. ^^^



Rowan and Sabrina

Flowers and balloons :)

Showing off her lip gloss





I did manage to get one little smirk out of her. 


During one of the songs, she came up to me and asked for a hug, and said she needed more lip gloss. I told her if she did her dance moves then she could have more lip gloss, but that didn't work either. Haha! 

When we were saying goodbye, she said she wanted to see Polly. She LOVES our dog! Haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment