Thursday, December 12, 2013

Uncle Greg

I am taking a break from updating my own blog as I take time to write far more important posts regarding my Uncle Greg's condition on Caring Bridge.

On Friday, Greg's biopsy revealed that he has a tumor on his brain known as glioblastoma. This aggressive tumor has already taken the life of one of our family members -- my Great Uncle Bobby. The cause of this inoperable tumor is unknown, but according to Greg's doctors it will take his life. 

For now, we pray for a miracle-- the type of miracle that only our Lord and Savior can orchestrate. More realistically, we hope that God will grant each of us with the grace and mercy necessary to deal with this devastating situation.

Please visit the Caring Bridge site for updates, and keep my family in your thoughts and prayers. 




Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment