Thursday, December 19, 2013

Clancy Christmas Card 2013

I was determined to send a Christmas card this year to our friends and family. It has been hard to find time to take a picture with our crazy schedules!

I envisioned a picture of Shane and me on the front porch of the new house with our precious dogs, but we weren't able to find the time to get all four of us in front of a camera while it was daytime and not raining --- pretty sad... I know.

Each time I received a Christmas card in the mail, I was reminded that I had not made the time to order our own. One night last week, I finally sat down and ordered the cards.

To improvise, I took three separate pictures. The picture of us was taken on my 25th birthday. We took this selfie on my iPhone in our master bathroom while getting ready for our date. I am sure my photographer friends are cringing right about now!

The picture of the dogs was taken last Christmas. I bought those adorable outfits on sale the day after Christmas. When I got home from shopping, I snapped this cute picture of them.

I hate to admit it, but the picture of our house I stole from Google images. It is dark when I leave for work and when I come home, so once again, I had to be resourceful.




Merry Christmas!

XoXo,
The Clancy's

No comments:

Post a Comment