Sunday, June 9, 2013

New Job = New House

This is my new office building. I am the Client Relations Coordinator at a firm in Cobb County. I do all marketing and event planning, and I could not be happier!

This is where I used to work in Midtown. I learned so much here at my first "big girl job" and I will always be forever grateful for the friendships that I made. 

Now that I accepted an incredible position at a new firm, Shane and I are no longer able to carpool. This has jump started our desire to move closer to the city. We commute 35 miles one way every day, and we spend SO much time in the car. It wasn't as bad when we had the company of one another (and the HOV lane), but now we are excited to begin looking for houses with our realtor. 

We put our house up for sale this past week, and predicted December would be a reasonable timeline. However, much to our surprise, our beautiful starter home is under contract. It took less than 2 days to receive an incredible offer that we couldn't resist and we have 'till July 31 to be out! Yikes! 

Today we are meeting with Mo Sanford, the same man who sold us our starter home. We are so excited to begin looking for the house that we will raise a family in! We have so much more to consider in this next investment such as school zones and location, but I know that God has the perfect house for us in our plans! We feel so very blessed to have this incredible opportunity to move! Cobb county... here we come!!
XoXo,
The House Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment